Today, people around the world are looking at successfully navigating change, the new normal.Dr. Rick Goodman International Leadership Expert, Author and Executive Coach interviews Leadership Expert and Keynote Speaker Scott Lesnick about the new normal successfully navigate change in this new world we face since the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
Because of the COVID-19 outbreak many people around the world finds themselves working from home. This is the new normal and for many of us we need to find out how we could successfully navigate the change that is happening in our lives.
Transformational leadership expert and motivational keynote speaker Dr. Rick Goodman has a conversation with a fellow transformational leadership speaker Scott Lesnick who shares some of his strategies for navigating change.
5 keys for Successfully Navigating Change
- Make sure to get enough sleep – During these stressful periods it’s important for us to get a good night’s sleep or even take some mini naps. There’s nothing wrong with it and you must listen to your body in order to keep your mind fresh.
- Get some exercise every day –You don’t have to be an athlete in order to exercise all you need to do is walk for 20 to 30 minutes at a brisk pace to get your heart rate going and bring down stress. We need all the energy we can get in order to navigate change successfully during the new normal.
- Make sure you’re eating healthy and also treat yourself during a stressful time – it’s important to eat healthy during stressful periods, however we also need to be realistic and give ourselves a treat every once in a while, In order to keep sane.
- Get into a routine and plan your schedule – It’s important to get into a routine when navigating change especially during stressful times. Make sure that you’re giving yourself regular breaks and don’t schedule every minute of every day. I would prefer 4 hours of focus time over 8 hours of wasted time.
- Stay connected! – Social distancing does not mean disconnecting with others it’s important to keep your connections and keep the conversation going especially when you’re navigating change. We all need a team and a support structure for us to successfully navigate change during stressful times.
When you implement these five keys for successfully navigating change you will be reducing stress and, on the road, to achieving your goals and dreams. If there’s any way that we can assist you in your journey connect with us at www.rickgoodman.com or give us a call at 888-267-6098 or send me an email to www.rickgoodman.com