Learning Professionalism and Ethics for Today’s Law Practice
[buy-now product=”5″]Professionalism and Ethics for Today’s Law Practice
In this audio seminar, we will address ethical issues in client representation and the various challenges that result from special situations attorneys face. Various topics covered will include dealing with clients with special needs, how to organize your support staff for maximum results, and how to properly service clients in all areas of representation so as to avoid conflicts and to ensure results.
You’ll learn how to:
- Deal with difficult clients.
- Manage staffing issues.
- Avoid potential conflicts.
- Fee share with out-of-state attorneys.
- Keep your clients informed and involved.
- Utilize your firm’s resources.