Conflict Management 101
Conflict comes in all shapes and sizes. Regardless of whether we enjoy it, dealing with conflict is a part of life. And how we handle conflict determines whether it is a positive or negative experience for us.
To be successful at work, you must be able to effectively confront conflict head-on. If you dont learn to master the art of managing conflict, you could risk hurting your career success, your personal happiness and even worse, the happiness of others who depend on you.
What You’ll Discover:
- Handle confrontation calmly and professionally, without fear, dread, or anxiety.
- Never again lose your cool when you’re involved in conflict.
- Significantly strengthen workplace relationships by knowing how to work through disagreements.
- Recognize symptoms of brewing conflict and head it off before it happens.
- Shut down backstabbers and those who spread gossip about you and others.
- Know exactly what to say when someone puts you down or criticizes you unjustly in front of others.
- Work through differences with your boss for win-win results.
- Know what to say when in specific uncomfortable workplace situations involving conflict.
- Confront the annoying behavior of others without angering or offending them.
- Keep anger, tears, and unwanted emotions in check at all times.
- Boost your productivity by no longer wasting time and energy in pointless arguments with coworkers and supervisors.
- Know how to defuse an angry person so the situation doesn’t escalate.
- Use disagreement as a tool to strengthen your team and improve cooperation.
- Enjoy a calmer, more harmonious work environment where people get along.
- Easily avoid being dragged into arguments you want no part of.
- Use easy de-stressing tips to stay calm and collected.
- Identify toxic stressors that bring conflict into your life and eliminate them wherever possible.
- Communicate clearly to end mixed messages that can lead to disagreements.
- Earn respect throughout your organization, thanks to your new-found conflict-management skills.