Dr. Rick’s Audio-Visual Requirements are:
Equipment & Room Setup Preferences
- Lavaliere microphone
- If there is a head table Dr. Rick prefers to speak in front of it. Please set it back 2-3 feet if possible.
- A table (covered and skirted) to display Dr. Rick’s resources.
Audio & Video Recording
- The client agrees not to audiotape or videotape the presentation without prior written consent. If taping is approved, Dr. Rick asks that:
- A professional audio/video technician do the taping.
- Dr. Rick Goodman receives the master copy within 30 days of the program.
- No copies be sold.
- Usage is limited to internal staff only.
- No posting of videotape will occur on YouTube or any other Internet video hosting source.