Your team is your company’s most valuable asset! That’s why it’s so important for you as a leader to care about employee engagement. Today I’m going to share with you five key benefits of an employee engagement program and why you need to have one immediately if you want to retain your best people and attract new talent into your organization.
The five key benefits to employee engagement:
- Engagement helps increase productivity. Employees were highly engaged and have a sense of purpose and contribution on the team tend to work harder which leads to more productivity.
- Engaged employees have a stronger sense of the company mission and vision. When employees are engaged you can keep everybody on the same page, focused towards the same goals and end results.
- The more employees are engaged the more creative they become. When employees are engaged, they tend to brainstorm ideas and come up with new ways of doing things. Unengaged employees go through the motions or as I say “they look like they’re doing time”.
- With an increasing employee engagement there is a decrease in employee turnover. When employees feel like they are part of the team and they’re appreciated for their dedication and hard work they don’t quit. In fact, those employees tend to refer other team members that are just as good if not better than they are!
- Your clients and customers will know what difference if your employees are engaged and support the company mission. Employees were engaged tend to offer a higher level of customer experience. They also tend to be happier and more willing to solve problems which leads to customer satisfaction.
So, you can see how important employee engagement is to the bottom line in any organization. To find out more about implementing an employee engagement program you can contact us at info@RickGoodman.com Or call us at 888-267-6098
Dr. Rick Goodman’s Solutions Oriented Leader Book is now available to order online. In this first-of-a-kind, comprehensive guide, author Dr. Rick Goodman leads you through the everyday challenges of the modern workplace while providing you with easy-to-implement solutions to achieve world-class results!
He is famous for helping organizations, corporations, and individuals with systems and strategies that produce increased profits and productivity without having the challenges of micro managing the process. Some of Dr. Rick’s clients include AT&T, Boeing, Cavium Networks, Heineken, IBM, and Hewlett Packard.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance, you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Never feeling extra loving, I’d be really grateful if you let me review over on iTunes to. Those views help other people find my podcasts there. It’s also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select ratings and reviews and write a review and let me know your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!