Seven Questions to Ask Your Potential Keynote Speaker
Hiring a keynote speaker for your next conference or meeting is a critical decision which can affect the overall outcome and success of the meeting. There are many ways to screen for potential keynote speaker and in this episode of the solutions oriented leader podcast I’m going to share with you seven questions that you can ask your potential keynote speaker that will enhance your screening process so that you can make the right choice!
- Ask the speaker how they prepare for their presentation. What is their methodology and how do they deliver their programs?
- Find out what the speaker will do to make the presentation memorable for all attendees. Ask them to give you several concrete examples.
- Find out if they interact with their audience and if they do, how did they go about it?
- Ask them about their background and professional credentials. Also, their general life experiences are important, especially if they’re going to be speaking internationally.
- Asked him what other speakers they admire especially in the industry. This will help you determine their familiarity with your industry and your attendees.
- Asked them how long they feel they’re speak should be. You never want to have a challenge with someone who runs overtime or someone who does not have enough information to present an entire keynote speech.
- Lastly, asked them why they should be chosen as the keynote speaker for your event. You want to hear their elevator speech big is a good speaker will be able to give their pitch in a short burst.
Choosing a keynote speaker represents a major commitment-So make sure to vent your candidates thoroughly to ensure the success of your meeting.
His keynote presentations and breakout sessions have produced transformational results leading to engaged employees, increased productivity and, most importantly, HIGHER PROFITS.
Dr. Rick has the distinction of delivering over 1,000 presentations in all 50 states and 23 countries. He earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation, which is the speaker profession’s international measure of speaking experience and skill. Fewer than one percent of all professional speakers worldwide hold this designation.
Dr. Rick is the author of three books: Living a Championship Life: A Game Plan for Success combines his success philosophy with stories compiled during his time with the Super Bowl champion St. Louis Rams; My Team Sucked: Ten Rules That Turned Them Into Rock Stars is a Small Book with Big Solutions on leadership, engagement and business growth; and his latest book, The Solutions-Oriented Leader: Your Comprehensive Guide to Achieve World Class Results being published by sound wisdom books.
Dr. Rick’s writing style integrates transformational leadership stories with innovative solutions to real-world challenges. The Solutions Oriented Leader™ Book Your Comprehensive Guide to Achieve Success It’s time to be part of the “Solution Revolution” and join the thousands of leaders and companies throughout the world who are becoming solution-oriented leaders.
It’s all based on the lessons in this step-by-step guide developed by author, keynote speaker, and international leadership expert Dr. Rick Goodman. You’ll discover how to Transform Your Thinking, Optimize Your Assets, and Accelerate Your Connectivity to achieve world-class balance and results in your business and in your life.
In this first-of-a-kind, comprehensive guide, author Dr. Rick Goodman leads you through the everyday challenges of the modern workplace while providing you with easy-to-implement solutions to achieve world-class results!
The Solutions Oriented Leader™ shows you how to: Implement transformational leadership tools to help you achieve balance in business and your life Utilize communication systems that increase employee engagement and workflow Develop a positive attitude that motivates your team and increases retention Handle conflict and manage workplace burnout Now you can be in control of your destiny—giving yourself permission to be successful!
You can become a leader who inspires others for a lifetime. You can harness your positive attitude and share it to propel your business to new heights. With the Solutions Oriented mindset, you now have the business and life playbook promoting productivity, boosting employee engagement, and creating a happy work environment.
ORDER THE BOOK TODAY AT:
Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-…
CEO READ: https://800ceoread.com/products/solut…