It is more important than ever before that our businesses embrace technology if we want to grow during this down economic time. Many business owners and corporations look for that one key idea or system that’s going to take their business to the next level.
However, it’s been my experience that it is never one system, idea, or technique that does the does the trick it’s generally a combination of multiple ideas.
In our business we use a combination of social networking, marketing and expert positioning to grow our business. Below are 10 of areas available to you to grow your business.
1. Website– your website is the public’s window to your company providing continuing information for existing clients while promoting your business to the outside world.
2. Newsletter– All successful organizations have monthly electronic newsletter’s that go out to their existing clients, former clients and vendors informing them of the latest trends that are affecting their business.
3. Blog– Otherwise known as a Web log. This is a page that is either integrated into your website or stands alone that disperses information regarding your company and your USP. A blog is one of the quickest ways to increase your Web rankings and expose your company for more business.
4. Twitter– Text messaging through the Internet which is the hottest craze out there right now. You are limited to 140 characters which keeps the communication brief while helping to promote your product or business.
5. Facebook– is an online social networking site where you can promote your individual portfolio or have a fan page for your business or yourself.
6. Linked in– a social networking platform designed for professionals to communicate their expertise and connect with other professionals who they could possibly do business with.
7. HARO– Help a Reporter Out is an outstanding site that gives listings three times a day listing requests for news articles and resources by news agencies and reporters around the world are
10. Continuing Legal Education/Advantage Legal Seminars – by creating continuing education programs your firm will be able to position themselves as experts in the field and grow your business.
Dr. Rick Goodman speaks from real -Life experiences and achieves great results! Dr Rick’s newest book Living a Championship Life “A Game Plan for Success” has been widely acclaimed since its release.
Dr. Rick Goodman is a professional speaker and author who will give your audience specific tools and systems that get great results. Dr. Rick also works with organizations that want to Develop Great Leaders “Through Excellence in Communication and Team Building”. For more information on Rick’s speaking programs Consulting Programs and Training programs contact (888) 267-6097 or Rick@rickgoodman.com or on the web at www.rickgoodman.com